
I looooooove birthday week! First, Eric turned 29. Then, Tate turned 4. Eric took the day off and watched the kids while I had some car maintenance done. Yipee!! Oh, we also breakfast at IHOP with the kids. It's always fun to have a reminder of why we don't take the kids out to eat often =)

Later that day, we got a sitter and watched something. I can't even remember it now, but it was good =) Then, Eric's folks took us to Outback Steakhouse. Ahhh, good times! And thank you Ritchie and Debbie!

On Friday, I stole Tate's preschool class for the last part of their preschool to come over and party =) It was easier than sending invites and doing a big party. We fished, pinata-ed, and ate the train cake.


Tate's big gift was a train set. We have had it almost a year and although he didn't know we had it, he has been begging for months for a train set. His birthday is always around Conference weekend. I was so glad that he finally received that train set, and that it allowed for us to enjoy Conference with little interruption =)

That night, Carley and Keith and their 3 kiddos joined us for some birthday bowling. I believe the highlight for the kids was crawling around the dirty floor pretending to be puppies. I have never liked bowling, until I swallowed my pride and decided to bowl with the bumpers up. Now I bowl over 100 and love it =) Here's Tate and skater-cousin Dewey. I remember posing them together just under 4 years ago when Dewey was born, in December. I'm glad they love each other, and my how they grow up fast!
1 comment:
I like your style when it comes to Birthdays. Quality time with family and good food. I love how you did the train cake. I looks YUMMY!
Post a Comment