Monday, October 10, 2011

Some More Home Decor

My mom has some big red letters in her window sill that say "EAT". I found these letters half-off at Hobby Lobby and had that moment of "Think quick! How can I use these letters that I must have?" (they had the entire alphabet). So, I copied mom and now have directions in my dining room, too. But my children actually do need these directions. Now, to teach them to read!
This is how much Avery loved her photo shoot. (see previous post)
I bought this sign, also half-off at Hobby Lobby, a while back. As I drove home I had regrets because I didn't know where to put it and I have issues with overspending. So, mom bought it from me. Then, I got the feeling that she just bought it so I wouldn't feel bad about buying another unneccesary home decor item because she just sat it in a window sill. Last week, I had a revelation: Tate needs somewhere to hang his backpacks! (and apparently his iron man glove and "scary pumpkin head") So, I bought the sign back from mom. Well, I will anyway. At the moment, it's in stolen status. But she's out of town. Get off my back! Anyway, I'm so happy it's back in my home where it always belonged =) I love it so!

1 comment:

Bre said...

I haven't seen your blog for a while so I'm commenting out of order. Poor Avery! The sign looks good. I'm glad you stole it back.