As I was telling Tate goodnight he said, "But my eyes don't want to shut."
Yesterday Tate was picking his face, leaving all these scratches, I don't know why he does it. I told him that it makes me sad when he picks his face like that. He yelled at me, "Don't be sad, just be happy!" He says that a lot. If I'm even mildly disappointed or anything, I get that rebuke.
Avery is in the "no!" stage. There are many back-seat of the car arguments. Anything Tate says to her, she replies with her strong no. Tate always takes the bate. It seems like Avery really enjoys the arguing, but Tate gets real upset. I think it's funny.
Avery is in the "no!" stage. There are many back-seat of the car arguments. Anything Tate says to her, she replies with her strong no. Tate always takes the bate. It seems like Avery really enjoys the arguing, but Tate gets real upset. I think it's funny.
1 comment:
Haha darn those eyes! Brooklyn's don't like to close for naps anymore.
Post a Comment