Monday, October 3, 2011

Mom's Skirt


NEW TRAIN SET! He packs it up and takes it with him on car rides. He's in love.
Mom made Avery this adorable skirt. Paired here with a kerchif and cardigan, she looks like a little milk-maid. And since it's Halloween month, why not dress-up everyday?!
This is Avery's "scary face". I love it and am so happy to have captured on film =)
She appears to be counting me in here.
Look Gabby! I finished the wreath! My niece Gabby helped me gather all these pine cones while we were on the mountain in LaGrande over Labor Day weekend. I was excited to make a wreath until I realized how time consuming it was, and how much it hurts to repeatedly burn yourself with a hot glue gun. But now that it's done, I like it very much.

1 comment:

Bre said...

That wreath is intense. I like it.