Sunday, September 25, 2011

Genius



I finally figured out what she's saying in this pic! (This is for you Ty and Trav)
"Yo! Ding-dong! Ding-dong yo!"


Sometimes I throw money away and have to dig through the outside garbage until I find it.
Other times I think I throw money away and I dig through the outside garbage. Then, I remember it's in my purse.
There's my kind of genius. Then there's Avery's kind of genius...

She totally wrote a word in cursive on the white board!! I watched her concentrate and carefully make those marks. Oh yes, there's a true genius in the house.

p.s. I cannot figure out what she was trying to tell me as I took pictures. After each initial flash she kept saying something with those angry-ish eyes. It may be even more fun once this genius starts speaking English =)

4 comments:

Bre said...

I love her dress. She's so adorable.

Amie Orton said...

oh your money comment just totally bowled me over and killed from laughter. I'm now dead. Of laughter. Oh my so funny.

SJW said...

Cursive at age 1 is definitely scary smart Shelly. Yes, when she starts talking, watch out!

Alison said...

Hee hee, LOVE IT! Her cursive is impressive.