Thursday, September 1, 2011

More "isms"








Today Tate requested a pancake after I had made cupcakes. I said, "Yes, but it's a cupcake."
He pointed at his cup and said, "This is a cup. This (pointing at the cupcake) is a pancake."

If you have not taught a young one how to play hide and seek. You really should. It is HIGHLY entertaining. Tate would count to 6 really fast. That's better than his original counting to only 3. Then, despite my example of loudly enunciating "Ready or not, here I come!" on my turn, he says, "I got 6!" just before running to find me. The problem here is that I only have time to sprint behind a door or behind a couch and would make it, except for Avery is too darn slow. She follows me and gives me away everytime. But, oh, how she loves it!! Then, Tate just gets mad at me for not hiding where he told me to =)

3 comments:

Teresa's Neighbor said...

Clever comment deleted because it was too clever.

SJW said...

So cute! I can totally relate to the hide-n-seek dilemma. Even if we do make it to a hiding place in time, Carlie yells, "In here MeMe!" (She calls AnnMarie MeMe - funny).

Bre said...

I laughed out loud at Tate's isms. And at mom's comment.