Sunday, September 11, 2011

Image

This first picture is in case I ever forget how my children love to hide in the curtains and I am forever telling them not to touch them!


I was trying to get a good shot of Avery's shirt I found at a consignment store, but this girl never stops moving, so this is the best I got. Anyway, the reason for the shirt is that when our babies are little, Eric often holds them and while singing, "For those about to rock, we salute you!" while moving the baby's arms and hands to salute and point. You can't tell, but the shirt says that quote beneath the ACDC letters.
My camera was on a funny setting which made much of these blurry. I didn't realize until after these shots. But I still want to post them because I love the interaction shown between these two cuckoos! They do a high-pitched highly-annoying sound back and forth, or at the same time, and then they laugh and laugh about it.




Also, doesn't Avery's tutu rock? Thank you Jamom! Actually, it was intended for one of Avery's cousins, but came much too small, so we got it =)
I recently went shopping to find Avery some tennis shoes. I almost gave in and bought the more spendy velcro shoes (even thought they were on sale ) that I found after looking at several stores, but I said to myself to hold out for what I wanted at a good price. The right priced velcro tennies showed up at the very next store, teaching me not to settle =) That's what this last picture is showing off.

On an unrelated note, this is what I overheard Tate tell Avery a couple days ago, "Let's play 'break it'!"

Ummm, what?!!

4 comments:

Tony & Bre said...

Cute cute. I would be a stress case if Lane was trying to nap at your house.

Carly&Seth said...

Hilarious! Please tell Tate that ya ya is not allowed to play break it.

Alison said...

Ha ha ha! I am sure my kids play "let's break it" too!! Such cute kiddos!! Love the tutu, too...:)

SJW said...

Break it?! Hilarious!