They were the easiest paint project to date, but the result isn't my favorite. I would have liked darker distressing on the legs, and cream instead of green, so they contrast the walls. I also learned that stain should be wiped off. It's too late for the underside of these stools, so they are sticky. I'm learning, though, and am happy enough with these to live with. As usual, I forgot to take a before picture. They were a lighter stained wood all over.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Summer of Paint
They were the easiest paint project to date, but the result isn't my favorite. I would have liked darker distressing on the legs, and cream instead of green, so they contrast the walls. I also learned that stain should be wiped off. It's too late for the underside of these stools, so they are sticky. I'm learning, though, and am happy enough with these to live with. As usual, I forgot to take a before picture. They were a lighter stained wood all over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Distressing? Cream instead of green? You lost me...a true Martha Stewart I tell ya'.
Post a Comment