I was very happy this weekend when something I was excited about was equally enjoyed by the Hibbert cousins this Labor Day weekend. Using the last picture found on-line for inspiration, we decorated angry bird cupcakes! Here are the masterpieces...
Love it. They are super cute. At first I was thinking they were Sesame Street characters, but now I see the Angry Bird resemblance. And Luke was looking at this with me, but he got it right away. After looking at the last pic (without any prompting from me) "Mom, I want to play Angry Birds."
2 comments:
Love it. They are super cute. At first I was thinking they were Sesame Street characters, but now I see the Angry Bird resemblance. And Luke was looking at this with me, but he got it right away. After looking at the last pic (without any prompting from me) "Mom, I want to play Angry Birds."
So cute! I love cupcakes!
Post a Comment