Thursday, August 1, 2019

The Beginning of the End of Summer- Noooooo!

 Henry's been spending a lot of time this summer with Jude and William.  I felt like super mom today because I helped them make sugar cookies, something Henry has been asking to do for weeks.  I usually love to bake, but not sugar cookies.  They don't taste good enough to justify the mess and effort.  Anyway, these boys are adorable.
 Tate went on a high adventure with 9 other young men and 4 leaders to somewhere far away for a tough hike.  It's day 4 of 6 and I'm wishing the adventure were only half as long.  I was complaining to Kristen and she reminded me that Kyle Larsen, one of the leaders, will take care of Tate.  A few minutes later Kyle called!  They were at a point that got cell phone reception so he called.  Bart sent a picture of Tate talking to me.  He's having fun and caught 5 fish so far.  The kids have been praying for him every night and I can't wait for his return and to hear all about the adventure!


Finley and Baby Henry got married several times yesterday.  I had to overhear the news and wasn't even invited.  I just saw Finley tackle him to kiss him so I explained that married people hug, too, so they should just stick to hugs.  These kids are hilarious.

No comments: