Sunday, July 24, 2016
Play Doh
The kids only play Play-Doh in their Sunday best. Don't you?
We joined the YMCA a couple weeks ago. I am loving having a class to attend most mornings to break up the day and to release some endorphins. I feel much better when I can sweat out some stress! I still miss the Court Club in Kennewick, though. Their classes were mostly fun with a side of sweat (they were a great workout, but I didn't feel like anyone was taking themselves too seriously). The Y feels more like a hard workout with a little bit of fun. See the difference? Oh well, it's better than nothing, and I'm sure that it will get better with time. And if not, I'll switch to another gym with better classes after a year. There's a gym that offers what I want in classes, but they don't babysit until the kids are at least 2 years old. The best part of the Y is the child care. It's huge! Avery keeps me going by begging daily to go to day care.
I've requested that Avery be a doctor so she can take care of us =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment