Sunday, July 17, 2016

Eleven Months!
















Eleven months has flown by, but at the same time, so much has happened and changed.  I'm happy to report that we are feeling more at home here in Missoula, although I still call Kennewick "home".  It will take more time still. We love this little girl so so much.  She was a trooper for a photo session today while cooling off outside.  She has a little fever.  This has been the coolest July I have ever experienced. 

Summer has been busy with swim lessons, travels, visitors, and lots of time playing with the neighborhood kids.  Tate learned to ride his bike, and Avery is so close to doing the same.  She rode around the track successfully today, but couldn't quite manage to round the entire block back at home.  I bet she'll get it done tomorrow.  Eric said that he'll teach the kids to ride their bikes if I teach them to drive cars in the future.  I agreed, hoping to wiggle out of the agreement.  I have a lot of time to figure it out, don't worry about me!


No comments: