Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Fancy Tea Party






(Note to self: Next year call it an "Unbirthday Party".  We can have a white elephant gift exchange if we are feeling ambitious, and we'll serve cake!)

While the boys were getting lost on their drive to the father/son outting, us fancy ladies got together to eat sweets and play.  As usual, I wish I had take more pictures.  I'll do better next year!  It was fun to see everybody dolled up, and us moms even squeezed in some Nertz!

Don't worry, the boys found their camp site and enjoyed themselves.  They came home Saturday very dirty and tired.  

Saturday morning, Avery, Finley, and I went to check out the People's Market on Higgins.  We liked this big wheel sculpture.  We also liked the cheap hats ($2!) and the free hat they threw in for Finley, although she refuses to wear it. 

No comments: