Finley is almost a year and I just adore this stage. Look at that face! She's happy and mobile and finally sleeping through the night most of the time. I have been saying each month since she's been born that each month has been my favorite stage. Children really do not appreciate how time flies. I have to soak up each stage because I know that it is all so fleeting.
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Model
Finley is almost a year and I just adore this stage. Look at that face! She's happy and mobile and finally sleeping through the night most of the time. I have been saying each month since she's been born that each month has been my favorite stage. Children really do not appreciate how time flies. I have to soak up each stage because I know that it is all so fleeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment