Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 Halloween

I love November 1st blog posts because I get to see everybody's costumes! Here's a taste of our Halloween weekend =)

First, I unintentionally dressed them up in matching fall colors. Note how Tate is a big boy and dressing himself =)Oops, this picture should go last. There was much candy consumption!
We had a fun trunk-or-treat and chili feed gathering at the church Friday night. It was the first time that Tate's been old enough to have little friends to run around with and he was totally entertained without me. He is growing up.

This is my favorite picture. Trying out Tate's costume was her idea.

Here's Halloween night waiting to roam the neighborhood.
They enjoy each other (most of the time).
Attempting some fighter poses.
Donning the mask.


I didn't know this costume came with LASER-BEAM EYES!

How'd the chicken get the laser-beam eyes?

If I had some photo-shop smarts, I'd put a little egg under Avery in the above picture =)

I forgot my camera for the pumpkin patch preschool outing on Halloween this year, but it was very fun. Avery was enamored with the pigs and they were pretty darn cute. We all had a lot of fun this Halloween weekend and I topped it off today with a visit to the dentist and a filling filled =)

2 comments:

Larsica said...

Haha! Love the backward pants. :) Preston would be so jealous of Tate's costume. He wanted to be a superhero sooooo bad but I forced him into what I wanted, horrible I know.

SJW said...

Oh....how fun. Your pics made me miss fall badly! Love the costumes, laser beam eyes & all.