I feel so behind! I enjoyed catching up on your blog tonight, & your family pictures are priceless. It seems like I never like any of our family pics until a year or two later - ha!! It's hard to see how cute the pics really are in the moment. They're really great Shelly.
6 comments:
Nice - I like the black and white w/the picture frame especially.
These pictures make me so happy!!! I love your family.
They turned out really cute!I like Tate's expressions.
I feel so behind! I enjoyed catching up on your blog tonight, & your family pictures are priceless. It seems like I never like any of our family pics until a year or two later - ha!!
It's hard to see how cute the pics really are in the moment. They're really great Shelly.
Your family is sooo cute!! love them!
oh i like these a alot. Espeeeecialy the first two of just you two. OH my those are sooo perfect.
Post a Comment