I came out of the shower today to find Tate running up to hand me his chocolate frosting with the giant spoon in it that he dug out of the back of the fridge. With his chocolate-smeared face he pronounced, "frosting not make me healthy!". Interesting how the assurance of being caught gave him a sudden change of heart about his food choices =)
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Health Nut
Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode where George was posing on the couch in his skivies? Skivvies means underwear, not in the nude, right? Anyway, this reminds me of that, if Tate were reaching towards the camera.
These poses make me laugh. I don't think he was even trying to pose in any particular way and I didn't notice how funny they were until I pulled them up on the compy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment