Today I just gave in. I let Tate have at the dishwasher. This isn't the best picture, but it's the only one of him looking towards me. He is currently too busy to pay any heed to me. You know, silverware to push around. I just had to post this after reading Jessica where her almost one-year-old unloads the dryer. Another little guy I know takes his own diaper to the garage garbage. Are you kidding me?! Tate is so far from chores. But he can sure fill out his new overalls pretty cutely! This one's for all the underachievers out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He does look darn cute in those overalls! And for the record, unloading the dryer is the only thing Preston does because it involves pulling things out. Anything that has to do with cleaning up or putting away he will not have any part of. Even if I try cleaning up he throws himself in my way and grabs it from me so it can't happen! Maybe it's a boy thing?
Way to let him just destroy your kitchen! Not fun to clean up, but oh so fun to watch! And don't worry, he'll soon learn to do chores, too. It's a game to them so they don't think of it as work and it became a game to me to see just how much I could get Sophie to do for me thinking all the while that this was fun! Won't last forever, unfortunately.
Post a Comment