Tuesday, November 11, 2008

***Disclaimer***





First off, I was filling up Tate's tub and glanced at the tie rack. It was an "awww" moment as I saw Tate's little ties there with Eric's.








Now, to the reason for this post and that title:

Nana Debbie, if you're reading this, it's for you. Grandma Shirlene saw Monday's post and asked me today if I was saying Tate is less than brilliant. Let me go on the record and say that your grandson is a genius (see picture of him reading). I was only teasing on Monday's post. =)

1 comment:

Riggs Familia said...

Before I forget: Spiders were out of olives. Whole olives for the body and then just sliced for the legs. I made some spiders and then cooked it, they got a bit disorted. So I would advise to put the spiders on after cooking. Witch brooms: bread sticks. I bought some pillsbury breadsticks and sliced up two inches and three cuts up. Twisted the handle. Did that make sence?
What cute pictures! He was the cutest chicken I have ever seen :)