What a great laugh! When I am pregnant I totally understand when they say that when Santa laughs his belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly. I find it embarrassing, but when I laugh my belly totally shakes up and down...just like Santa (when I picture it). Anyway, just thought I'd add that little tidbit. Happy Thanksgiving.
Oh my adorable!!!! Thank you so much for your comments. Obviously, I'm not the best at blogging, but I love to hear from you! It's so good to see that you're doing well! I need to update my blog before anything more happens and I'm really behind. Love yer guts!!!
I know I commented this already, but you have the most amazing belly laugh ever recorded. I think if you got Tate and Ryley together laughing I would probably pull a muscle laughing with them.
6 comments:
Great video!!! He has the cutest laugh ever! Love it!!!
What a great laugh! When I am pregnant I totally understand when they say that when Santa laughs his belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly. I find it embarrassing, but when I laugh my belly totally shakes up and down...just like Santa (when I picture it). Anyway, just thought I'd add that little tidbit. Happy Thanksgiving.
That has to be the most belly felt belly laughs I have ever heard! It made me smile when I really needed one. Thanks Tate!
Oh my adorable!!!! Thank you so much for your comments. Obviously, I'm not the best at blogging, but I love to hear from you! It's so good to see that you're doing well! I need to update my blog before anything more happens and I'm really behind. Love yer guts!!!
I know I commented this already, but you have the most amazing belly laugh ever recorded. I think if you got Tate and Ryley together laughing I would probably pull a muscle laughing with them.
So I just watched America's Funniest Home Videos...and that home video made me laugh more than the hour I just watched! Love it!
I'm thankful for cute belly laughs, too!
Post a Comment