The other picture is for those of you who like the curls. Check above his left ear. Do you see what has returned?
Monday, November 17, 2008
It's back!!
The other picture is for those of you who like the curls. Check above his left ear. Do you see what has returned?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tate is not a fatty. He's just husky.
So cute! Trust me, Jack's pants were the same way, but don't cut them because I promise he will thin out and tall-up. Jack was HUGE and now he is so skinny I can't believe it is the same kid :) You gotta love the way they make kids clothes.
Tate is totally not fat, just totally healthy and solid...cutest kid ever. With regards to the jeans...you've got to get the adjustable waist...they're the best...if they already are, then I don't know what to tell you.
Nah, he's not a fatty, just has lots and lots for you to love! I love the curly wisps--so cute!
You can see Tate's curl really well in the shadow behind him.
Post a Comment