Saturday, May 15, 2010

Things that make my heart smile, tee hee:

This face, fresh with PB and J, enhanced here with cheeto grime, (too bad you can't see that it's in his hair)
toddlers in big shoes,
and new spring baby clothes (to show off those beautiful Popeye arms)!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those arms! I am so jealous, I want a baby with cushion like that! (As long as I don't have to carry them around....I'm not as strong as you.) Tate is looking very big. All these kids, mine included, need to stop growing! We're excited to party at the Coast soon!

SarahDB said...

You're children really are as cute as they come! THey both have so much personality in these pictures its awesome.

Amie Orton said...

holy popeye arms for sure. sooo sooo cute. i wish i knew tate in real life.

shelly said...

Amie, from what I read on your blog about Naomi, I would say he and her could be kindred spirits =) Pretty much I don't know at what point I will be able to take him to public places without pockets full of bribes (fruit snacks) and even those aren't a guarantee that he'll behave or even stay near me =)

Sara said...

gotta love the arms... that and the legs! They are great!