Thursday, May 20, 2010

North Window


Some book told mom that north facing windows provide good light for portraits so Aves was her muse today. She's such a pretty little squish, don't you think?!

p.s. Happy 7 months to Avery!

5 comments:

Kadi said...

What a cutie! She is seriously just darling.

Travis said...

Cute picture. My first thought was "Wow, Avery is walking already!" But then I saw the extra set of fingers under her arm. Oh well, she'll be mobile soon enough.

Becky J. said...

She is SUCH a pretty little squish. Adorable. And I'll have to try the north window trick. Good to know.

Sara said...

is she standing up? Talk about a super mom! Cute picture of her! I am going to have to try that... now if I can find a north facing window!

LemmonWheel said...

Ha! She is a cute little "squish", with rubber bands around her arms :)