Now here's the denial part. As my oldest child occasional makes noise during Sacrament Meeting at church, I usually think to myself that it's not as loud to everyone else as it is to me. However, sitting in the hall with Avery last week hearing his high-pitched squeal, followed by this week sitting in the hall and hearing him in there spouting alphabet letters, I realized that perhaps other people can hear him, too =) Aahhh, Tate, we love you! Never a dull moment.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Denial
I thought Tate was looking so dapper in his new white button-up shirt matching Eric. So here we go trying to get a good shot before church with a boy who can't wait to go to nursery (and needs a nap =)



Now here's the denial part. As my oldest child occasional makes noise during Sacrament Meeting at church, I usually think to myself that it's not as loud to everyone else as it is to me. However, sitting in the hall with Avery last week hearing his high-pitched squeal, followed by this week sitting in the hall and hearing him in there spouting alphabet letters, I realized that perhaps other people can hear him, too =) Aahhh, Tate, we love you! Never a dull moment.
Now here's the denial part. As my oldest child occasional makes noise during Sacrament Meeting at church, I usually think to myself that it's not as loud to everyone else as it is to me. However, sitting in the hall with Avery last week hearing his high-pitched squeal, followed by this week sitting in the hall and hearing him in there spouting alphabet letters, I realized that perhaps other people can hear him, too =) Aahhh, Tate, we love you! Never a dull moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sooooo funny... i was thinking people can't possibly hear brooklyn as well either but i'm sure now i'm wrong!
when i moved to my ward there were 20 pregnant women... right now, in my ward, there are 20 more pregnant women...i don't think the speakers are heard anymore with all the babies in the audience :)...(i do believe some of the families with their newborns have left... but still... we have a lot!)
so cute... love the shirt and it makes him look so grownup... on another note... how do you get your couch cover to stay in place? I have the same one.. .it's such a pain!
lol Sara, I remember when you blogged about your new couch cover and that's what I thought. They're great, but move soooo much! So, ours is rarely in place =)
Just came by from Seriously So Blessed. I can totally relate to this. Crazy kidds.
Post a Comment