Monday, May 31, 2010

Memories

My favorite pajama shirt is a large gray Biathlon shirt from my college days at BYU. Large being the most lovely part of the that t-shirt =)

It's now Tate's favorite shirt of mine, too, because there are letters and shapes on it.

The back has an advertisement for Einstein bagels. The funny thing to me, not ha-ha funny, but hmmm funny, is that I can still taste those bagels slathered with white cream cheese that I often ate for lunch on campus. I can also taste the giant rice krispie treats that would occasionally accompany my bagel on days when I felt like a splurge (both caloric and monetary =). I don't remember much about the biathlon, but that food is so vivid still! Food really sticks with a gal!

Speaking of memories, anyone know how to fix a stuck camera lens? Tate pushed it in when I was snapping a shot and it's stuck somewhere in the middle of open and shut. Here's the last picture!

2 comments:

andie jane barefooted in the hills said...

i wish i did! That happened to our last camera... key word being last... i was taking pictures of asher while he was throwing dirt around and ever since then it wouldn't close... or work right... so, no help... just commiseration :)

Sara said...

how cute... certain memories are great especially Einstien Bagels ones... hmmm.... you've made my mouth water! I loved there sandwiches!