That song reminds me of every church dance I ever attended (yes, both of them). The Germans sure do make good stuff.I wanna be forever young!
I looove that song and had never seen the video! thanks for sharing it with us bloggers.
You know what is awesome? Jumpsuits! I think that video should inspire designers to dress Americans in jumpsuits because, as you can see from this video, people look awesome in jumpsuits...especially while singing and playing the piano!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That song reminds me of every church dance I ever attended (yes, both of them). The Germans sure do make good stuff.
I wanna be forever young!
I looove that song and had never seen the video! thanks for sharing it with us bloggers.
You know what is awesome? Jumpsuits! I think that video should inspire designers to dress Americans in jumpsuits because, as you can see from this video, people look awesome in jumpsuits...especially while singing and playing the piano!
Post a Comment