Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life's simple pleasures




Don't be intimidated by our immaculately clean home!

3 comments:

Kadi said...

I want a turn! So fun and such a cute smile. I'm totally in agreement with my brother Doug, I wish they had adult size things that we do with kids...like an adult size shoe box for someone to pull me around in! Lately I've been sitting in my kids' stroller and tell them they need to push me around...I can't wait until they are big enough to really do that...hopefully I'll still fit in their stroller...

Riggs Familia said...

Cutie, Cutie, cute!
Wow Shelly, your house looks like you have a baby! :)I don't think I've ever seen anything on your floor! Amazing how babies break ya in!
I remember you asking me when Lydia was little how I took and shower 'n stuff with a little baby. I think you'd probably got it figured out now!

Becky J. said...

What a good dad! What a cute kid! And I'm glad I'm not the only one whose house isn't spotless!