Friday, September 5, 2008

not much going on

I've been house-hunting this week. It's the pits and I'll tell you why. We could totally afford a home if it weren't for the taxes!!! So, you let me know if you know a legal way around taxes =) That shouldn't be hard. I'm waiting.

I know this isn't much of a post. I really just wanted to get on and change the backdrop. I'm lovin' the firetruck and polka dots!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have a knack for finding cute backgrounds...as for the taxes thing...uh, I don't know of anyway to help you out with that. Good luck though.

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Well, you should get a small tax break on your federal and state taxes just by owning a home and having a baby:). I don't know if that evens out property taxes though. Whatever you do, don't vote for Obama. J/K, you can vote for whoever you want (just as long as it's not Obama.)

Mary Lena said...

Hey! If you join the military and get injured in the line of duty and they give you 100% disability rating -- your property taxes are free!!!
One of the perks if Andrew gets full disability :)
I didn't know you were house hunting -- I'm jealous! I love looking at houses!
-Mary