Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Summertime Creatures

 As I drove home from the Y on the south end of town, This buck posed majestically for me.
 We ran into the Larsens heading out from the trail we were about to enter for some family photos.  Kyle sent us this picture of the bear they spotted, but mr. bear had left by the time we hit the trail, thank goodness!
 Squirrely, spying on us from the tree in our yard.
 This squirrely girl was tired one night and crying hysterically as we were preparing for Avery to say the family prayer by listing things we love about her.  I figured we'd skip Finley because of her fit, but she surprised us by screaming through her tears, "I love Avery because she's nice to me!". It was really funny.
And then there's this boy who can get out of his crib with ease.  He's growing so fast that I'm sure I'll blink and he'll have outgrown my spiffy blue tennies.

Avery takes pictures of Tigger whenever she finds him in a cute position.

No comments: