Thursday, September 5, 2019
Independence Day
Becca offered her great photography with this cute backdrop and here we are! I jump at any chance to attempt to get all these wiggly kids into a shot. So much cuteness and it was a beautiful 4th of July. Grandma and grandpa came and we hit a couple nights of fireworks. First, was the park near the baseball stadium. That's the best show since it's not crowded and they have a great show with loud music. I need to remember that they don't start until around 10:30. The next night we went to the new park by the mall to watch the mall's fireworks. There's a great park to play at while we waited, but it was pretty crowded. The show was good, but I missed the music like the baseball stadium had. Happy 4th (two months later =)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment