I wish I had taken more pictures. Tate was in his element running around with all his cousins. I did get some cute shots of dad with some of his grandsons. First, there's Luke imitating dad not only in position, but in watching some old war movie. What happens at grandpa's stays at grandpas, right?!
Then, we have Bre's little 4 week old, Lane snuggling up with gramps. I got some quality snuggly with the sweet dude, too. I had definitely been looking forward to that and it was great!
That last two shots were taken during packing before we went to P-town. We had been snowed in for a few days, so the discovery of riding around the floor in a duffle was a hit. Give it a try next time your snow or rained in! Aunt Jenn dragged Tate in the bag around while Avery chased them, both kids squealing with delight. =)
1 comment:
Great idea! it has been so cold outside and so boring inside! I now know what to do! :) thank you :)
it sounds like a lovely, beautiful time.
PS. I adore Avery's hair :) I cut Isaac's because people kept on calling him a girl. It was SO hard I finally decided that with the curls in his hair maybe nobody would notice how ragged it was. Little boy would NOT sit still :)
Post a Comment