Wednesday, November 17, 2010

latest antics


Today was a good day. Tate was saying "sorry mumble mumble pushing" or "sorry mumble mumble Avery" after time-outs. It was exciting for me to hear an apology and a recognition of the crime. He's learning!!

He's obsessed with potties. He was forcing me to draw potties in all colors the other day. Yes, forcing! (Just look at that deadly fist)

You can barely tell, because I have lightning-quick reflexes, but Avery tasted her first blue marker. She was upset that I removed it.

Then, we have some park shots. We're still getting out there! They're predicting snow this weekend. I'm ready to move to AZ.

And finally, some more bed head because it really makes me happy. Followed up with some hat for her royal cuteness.




6 comments:

ckw said...

Holy bedhead! Wowza. And that fist looks mean, you be careful. ;) Such cuties! I love that he's obsessed with potties, we're working on the potty training with jax- which is good except for bedtimes and #2...ugh. Any tricks?

andie jane barefooted in the hills said...

Shelly, your children are absolutely darling! :) Love the bed head and the toilets and eating things that should not be eaten. Delightful. :)

@CKW... I don't know you at all... but I do love to give advice :)
I bought a small toy car for Asher. When he pooped in the toilet he got the car, when he pooped in his diaper or undies I got the car. Eventually he figured it out. Poop in the toilet and keep my toy. :)

doodooguru said...

The drawings of the toilet are fantastic. Maybe Tate gave Aves a swirly to help with the bedhead look...

SarahDB said...

And the award for Best Bed Head Ever goes to...Avery Hibbert! That is awesomely amazing. I love it.

I still remember your drawing skills from our days at West Hills Best Hills. I was always impressed too. Nice Pottys.

Becky J. said...

"Lightning-quick reflexes"--haha! And that hat really is adorable!

Sara said...

so cute.. ya that weather really did us in! Well.. I am glad that she will wear hats... Daphne rips them off the second they are put on... so cute... Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!