
Yes, I look dumb, but someday I won't care and will like a picture of Aves and I.

I came across these pictures on mom's computer today and wanted them, so here on a blog is the best route.

This was just a few days after her first birthday. Grandpa great's bench in ma's backyard.

Pretty flowers. This is at Hilary's old house.

I just love the belly!


So many faces!

Family pictures. So many taken and this is the best we have =)


Looking here, I'm so happy we gave him a big haircut! The shirt speaks the truth.
3 comments:
I LOVE all these pictures. I want to see Tates haircut.
I love your "best" family picture. It's perfect for a young family with two small children. :-)
you look great... just need a smile... i love your shirt you always look so cute!
Post a Comment