Hello there. Sara wrote that she was jealous of Tate going to nursery so well that first week, so I thought I'd let you know that things have changed and I'm a happy momma! Tate hit a clingy stage for yours truly. So, after sacrament meeting, I head with him to nursery for play-doh, coloring, a two-minute lesson, and music! The music teacher even brings in a parachute and we sing the monkeys on the bed song while bouncing a stuffed animal monkey around the chute. It's AWESOME! Then, she sings this banjo song that involves funny noises with your tongue that I can't explain through writing. It's my fave. I can't figure out how to do it yet, but I'll get there.
I had no idea that all this rock 'n rollin fun was happening whilst I was in Sunday School almost all of my life! Eric takes over for third hour, which is snacks and free play on all the cool toys. He was able to leave yesterday and Tate was fine, but I haven't been able to leave yet (not that I've tried too hard =) Plus, I almost feel needed because there are about fifteen 18 mo. to 3 yr. olds there and they welcome more adults.
Not much else is new here. Baby's getting bigger and we heard the heartbeat! This Thursday will be the 4 month mark. Tate has a mean diaper rash, so he's been spending much time at least half naked, hence the picture. Usually we're outside when he's diaper-less, for obvious reasons. So, next time you see a naked child out and about--don't judge! They probably have booty issues!
5 comments:
UUMMM...I missed the whole "Im Pregnant" post or something!! Congrats! I need details now......
Wait a minute...are you having another baby? Did I read that right?
Too cute! You're hilarious! :)
Yeah! Did I miss the "announcement, too???" I even when back to see...so, spill it. Congrats!!! See, baby number 2 helps with nursery :) And I didn't even know!! Ha!
naked baby so cute! Thanks for making me feel better and thanks for the congrats message!
Post a Comment