Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Memorial Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


There are some pics if you're interested. It has a song to go along with the scrapbook that doesn't quite match the occasion, but it's pretty so I kept it =) Anyway, I love family and traveling and vacations so, of course, it was a splendid weekend. That last sentence is like saying you like chocolate. Me too! Doesn't eveybody =)

Vacation mode continues as I prepare for the beach next week. Unfortunately Eric won't be joining us, so sorry robbers, you can't come rob our home. Travis warned us about talking about future travels on the internet so I'm covering our bases. One more thing robbers, Eric works from home. I hope everyone enjoyed the great weather last weekend, too!

2 comments:

Heather and Brendan said...

Cute pics! Your little boy is getting so big! I love the curly hair! Looks like a great weekend!!! Oh and I love the info for the robbers... dang, I was totally planning on robbing your house, but I guess if your hubbie works from home my plot is spoiled! Maybe next time... oh and I guess the 20+ hour ride to your house is also a slight deterrent... ha ha ha :)

Becky J. said...

Very cute pics, and it was fun to see the two of you in them, too! Not that I blame you for mostly showing your son since he is so darn cute.

And I love the bit for the robbers. I hadn't thought about that much but it's probably a good rule. Maybe I'll do an entire post sometime just addressed to them. :)