Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Days...

Summer is sooooo the most wonderful season of all. I love that it's still warm enough to dip in the hose-filled pool at 5pm.
Tate obviously feels the same!

I also enjoy these swim diapers because I can hike them up and they remind me of that first exercise man to lead workouts for the mass public on tv. Anybody out there know who I'm talking about? He and his wife are like 200 years old and still totally fit and I believe they sell some sort of healthy drinkage.

7 comments:

Travis said...

I believe you're thinking of 94-year-old Jack LaLanne -- "The Godfather of Fitness."

Photo here

Kara Lyn said...

Can I come over and play?

ckw said...

AWESOME! I love Summer too! I was thinking of Richard Simmons, but Jack LaLanne rings a bell too!.

WHAT GREAT SUMMER FUN!

A-Train said...

We need to come visit--it's not warm enough here for an outdoor pool just yet. I love the second picture--he totally looks like he's sucking in his gut! I also love the swim diapers but they're so dang expensive--I plan to put the pool in my back yard and let the kids play in the buff. Am I a bad mom?

Becky J. said...

My first thought was "Hey, that's what my legs look like in short shorts, too!" hee hee

Sara said...

we so need to get together at the park and have the kids play together again... We are probably going to be moving back into the Union ward... we are hoping... we might even be back in Hood Manor... I don't know... I am going to look around and see if I come up with something else I like...

well later sara

cute pics of Tate!

Heather and Brendan said...

TOO CUTE!!!