Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Amazing



So, I am often impressed with other people's photography skills. Today I impressed myself! Check out the water art displayed. Ooh and Aah as you notice it flowing off Tate's hand. Admire his pot belly that matches his mother's. And sadly, no sight of ankles yet. We are lovin' this weather!!!

7 comments:

Shana said...

love it shelly! pot bellies are cute.

Mrs. Martin said...

hee hee very cute!! And a great picture! =)

Bre said...

This picture is awesome.

SarahDB said...

OOoooh and Ahhhhh! Nice work on the water action shot.

Sara said...

Hows the pregnancy coming? Are you feeling like you are ready to pop any minute like me and yet are just barely half way? Well join the club, my only happiness is Motherhood Maternity, and those popsicles that come in a huge mesh bag that my daughter can eat too!

have a good day!

Jennifer said...

I'm impressed with the fact that tate can keep sunglasses on without ripping them off! Plus, that's a freakin' awesome shot of water freezing in mid air!

The Terrell Family said...

I'm still waiting for my ankle definition. About the cards - I do have a cricut. It is the older 6x12 model, but I love it. The "thank you" was the alphalicious cartridge. The apples were actually a patterned paper that I found.
Tate is adorable!!!