


My mother's in a photography class and needed a subject. We thought bringing an 18 mo. old to class would be perfect. As expected he sat still like a perfect angel the entire time. Oh wait, that was my imagination. We kept throwing marshmallows at him, like he was some sort of caged animal, to keep him happy. My favorite part was when he got up to leave. I promptly got up for what I thought would be a chase, but he returned with his sippy cup and plopped right back down in front of the lights and cameras. I don't care what you say, modeling is hard work and those lights are hot!
5 comments:
Hey Tate, is that "Le Tigre" or "Blue Steel"?
I think you have a future male model on your hands!
So cute...how fun for your mom to have such a great subject to photo...and how cool is that, that she is taking a photography class. You're Mom is awesome.
a Divo is born!
That is so adorable! And yes, photographing real live subjects stinks, especially when you're the mom watching and trying to keep said subjects happy and smiling. Looks like Tate is a natural though!
Post a Comment