
We visited Nana and Papa in LaGrande last Saturday, and then grandma and grandpa in Pendleton on Sunday. Papa Ritchie took us to the mountain for snowmobiling since there's still snow. Eric loved it and I'm still anticipating spring! We showed up at my mom's and she saw Tate's shirt and said that she has the same one. Hence the pic =())
7 comments:
so I found your page through Tony's. Supa funny little Tate you got there! He is bound to be hilarious with Eric blood and Stoddard blood. He is the perfect mix of you two, with your eyes though. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how cute your boy was, but I'm sure you already knew that :)
You guys are both cute!!
cute! I'm sure he'll love that when he's a teenager!
Love it! Who does love a good Matchy-Matchy day.
your new blog background is really cute Shelly, how have you been feeling?
Wow! Tate is looking sooo big! What a cute boy. Love the matching shirts...gotta take it when you can get it--he won't do it in a few years :)
I left a comment on your blog forever ago...or so it feels, but it didn't post...I don't get it. I can't remember what I said, but I love that you two are twinners! Tate is too cute and is just getting so big!
Post a Comment