

I don't have my contacts in, so I hope these pictures are clearer to you than they are to me at the moment.This being our first child, I didn't know that kids take to chores to easily. I don't know what you other parents are complaining about. This job thing is a cinch!
Tate cleans his room, puts his clothes in the hamper, types up reports, throws away trash, sweeps and mops floors, solves complex math equations and now he walks the dog. Easy-peasy!
This is mom's dog, Herbie, for those who haven't met him. He's cool. Tate insisted on walking him, then promptly marched him over to Teresa's, the neighbor's, home and dropped him off.
1 comment:
He's so cute! Love the pics!
He's on the bandwagon for chores already! Do tell the secret!
Speaking of chores, yesterday Lydia asked me if she could have another popsicle. I said no. Then she asked if she could do some chores and get another one. I asked her what a chore was. She had no idea. Ha!
Post a Comment