Friday, June 17, 2016
We Love Montana
This spring Montana found a way into my heart that was so sad to not still be in Washington State. Winter was cold and stupid. Isn't that poetic? Now spring brought beauty, but most of all, it brought HEAT! A friend introduced us to Council Grove State Park, which has a nice family friendly beach along a slow flowing river. Grandma and Grandpa visited last week to surprise Tavery on their last day of school and brought cousin Lane so we took them to our favorite spot. Have I mentioned how much I love that my mother is a photographer? She gets such clear and cute candid shots of the family. I love these faces so much! Grandpa taught Tate how to throw a rock like a man. He also helped me paint my bathroom. It's a beautiful grey/sagey green and I love it. All the walls here are white and slowly I'm adding color. Actually, I need my parents to return so I can get more painting done or so I can trick dad into doing the majority of the work again. The kids had a great time and can't wait to go back to Kennewick and LaGrande to visit the relatives. Avery also really wanted to have Lane try the local Tepanyaki restaurant and they had fun. Avery caught a piece of brocolli in her mouth thrown by the chef. Here's hoping for many more visits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment