It's my birthday today. So I made Tavery pose for some pictures. I already got Henley earlier. I usually milk this whole birthday season to get my family to do pictures. I told Eric that one day we'll all be old and so happy to have these records of our adorable children. Also, I am obsessed with coordinating my children's clothing. Grandma shops a lot and we just happen to have coordinating clothes, so it would be wrong NOT to match the family.
Sunday, June 5, 2016
Posers
It's my birthday today. So I made Tavery pose for some pictures. I already got Henley earlier. I usually milk this whole birthday season to get my family to do pictures. I told Eric that one day we'll all be old and so happy to have these records of our adorable children. Also, I am obsessed with coordinating my children's clothing. Grandma shops a lot and we just happen to have coordinating clothes, so it would be wrong NOT to match the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment