Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Memorial Day
Henry loves Ember, or "Elmo" in his words. She was looking out yelling "Bad guys out there!"
These are blurry pictures, but I love all these little tykes together at the yogurt shop!
We had a blast last weekend for Memorial Day. It was the first time since the move that Eric joined us for the trip to Kennewick. Avery was so excited to have her dad come, and I was especially happy to not have to drive =) I even got a nap on the way back.
The whole Stoddard crew was there and the pool heater was working! Melissa figured out how to play the home's stereo throughout the house and back yard so it was a party all weekend! Monday morning, the kids woke up grandma and went swimming before I was out of bed! After swimming, eating, swimming, playing video games, and swimming some more, grandma took us all on the short walk to the local yogurt shop and then we all headed home. Seriously, it was so wonderful to have everyone together! I wanted a family picture, but none of us were feeling photogenic in our suits and wet heads. Next time for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment