So, like I mentioned, we spend several weeks living with Nana and Papa and Charlie the Dog in LaGrande. A big shout out to them for letting us live there and make noise and messes and even a little hole in their window! That town is beautiful and we tried to keep busy. I had a goal of visiting all the parks, but I believe it was after only 3 that I decided we had found the best one. So I didn't explore anymore and we just revisited the big one =0)
Avery and Tate discovered all of the candy stashes in the house. I caught up on some great HGTV shows. We all enjoyed their library (see picture of Avery with the puppet show there). Henry acted surprised when he ran into Charlie every 5 minutes and exclaimed, "Dog!'' nearly every time.
One early morning, at about 2am, I heard Henry awake and walk upstairs in a sleepy stupor. He snuck into Papa's room and woke him up! Ha! I hope Nana and Papa are enjoying their sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment