While we packed up the toys and got rid of furniture, the kids made do with boxes to play in. Almost daily Avery requested her dolls be dug out from the shed.
I put the home on the market as for sale by owner with the intention that if it didn't sell within a few weeks, I would hire a realtor. After two weeks, I was about to call a realtor because it was stressful to be showing it myself. Anyway, that very weekend, somebody saw it on-line. He came and gave me an offer above asking price before coming inside. I suggested that he come inside first, but he kept his original offer and we accepted. Another miracle!
These pictures are of Henry's haircut. I think he looks so adorable. He resisted at first, but the movie won him over and the woman cut fast! The way these kids are pampered these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment