Sunday, September 23, 2012

Today I gave a talk in sacrament meeting about the importance of families in Heavenly Father's plan for us. 
I keep reminding myself and others of this quote from Hilary Weeks, a singer/songwriter, about inspiration for one of her songs.  She had a realization that we will know our children as adults for most of their and our lives, especially when considering the eternities together.  So, we should enjoy and cherish these short years that we know our kids as children.  

I just want to remember sitting on the stand in church today and looking into the congregation to where Avery was happily flailing her naked Barbie around, walking it up and down the seat in front of her.  It was so funny.  Then, she kept yelling "mommy!" during the meeting until I would look at her.  As soon as I looked away she started up again.  That wasn't so funny.  Eric had to take her out a few times and one time he just took her out and left Tate along in the pew.  He sat there like such a good boy and quietly watched and played.  I suppose it's true what they say, kids really do grow up.  And fast!

 I'd like to say that's me with Lane and Avery, looking so slim, but no, it's Bre. =)  I'm 4 months pregnant and not looking so slim.  Although, somebody did tell Bre good job on her talk today, mistaking her for me.  lol.


2 comments:

Kim :) said...

You're pregnant!!??? YAAAYYYYY!!! :)

Sara said...

how fun... I can't believe you just gave a talk... i did too how funny! your kids sounded like they were a bit better than mine!

congrats on being prego... 3 is fun!