Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dichos

Me (at the park):  "I'm pooped!"

Tate:  "There's a potty over there."

Me:  "I meant that I'm tired."

....

Later Tate says: "I almost have to poop."

Me: "Well, we're just about to head home.  Can you wait?"

Tate:  "No, I don't have to go potty. I'm tired."

...

 These are Sunday pictures that I took when I realized not only do the kids match, they match the table, too!  This is what they do when I request a "cheese!".  Avery hopped up on the table and made weird noises while spinning around.  I was timing pictures for whenever she was facing the camera.
Another time I was telling Bre about how Eric is about to turn 30 and maybe that's why he's being a stinker about his birthday plans.  I loooove celebrations and planning for special occasions.  I told Bre that Eric said he just wants a bagel with cream cheese with candle stuck in it for his birthday cake.  I said, "He's killing me!"  Tate overheard me and was concerned.  I need to watch my sayings around this kid from now on =)

No comments: