Cousin Riley was baptized last Saturday. It was very sweet and nice. The highlight for me was the awesome meal cooked by her mother, Lori. I hear she slaved away nearly two days on that meal and it was totally worth it. For me! But seriously, Riley is an awesome little girl and we're happy for her decision.
Marie and I had this genius plan to dress all the girl cousins alike and take pictures that weekend. We enjoyed choosing the dresses and seeing them all together. I forgot about how my daughter is very anti-posing-for-pictures. Oops. At least they had a cute kitten to keep her in the general area of the shoot. So, I'm just going to post a bunch here since there's not one that really stands out. I like to see the wanderings of Avery, Dewey's desire to jump in the pictures, and Luna, Riley, and Gabby all being so good and trying to help with the wandering toddler. Luna looks so much like her mother. Avery's mother should really untuck her dress from her diaper. Goodness.
Marie and I had this genius plan to dress all the girl cousins alike and take pictures that weekend. We enjoyed choosing the dresses and seeing them all together. I forgot about how my daughter is very anti-posing-for-pictures. Oops. At least they had a cute kitten to keep her in the general area of the shoot. So, I'm just going to post a bunch here since there's not one that really stands out. I like to see the wanderings of Avery, Dewey's desire to jump in the pictures, and Luna, Riley, and Gabby all being so good and trying to help with the wandering toddler. Luna looks so much like her mother. Avery's mother should really untuck her dress from her diaper. Goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment