she is getting so grown up. crazy! I love her swimsuit. And pig tails. Aah yes the life of a one year old in summer. That is my goal this summer. To watch cartoons and eat pretzels now.
I wish I could sit around in my swimming suit (I just wish my chub looked as cute as Avery's) and eat pretzels while watching a good movie....maybe I should go to Grandma's house too.
2 comments:
she is getting so grown up. crazy! I love her swimsuit. And pig tails. Aah yes the life of a one year old in summer. That is my goal this summer. To watch cartoons and eat pretzels now.
I wish I could sit around in my swimming suit (I just wish my chub looked as cute as Avery's) and eat pretzels while watching a good movie....maybe I should go to Grandma's house too.
Post a Comment