So, when I turn around I see Tate putting his face to the rocks and licking the chocolate off them! Passers-by are giving sad faces and "awwws" to the sad pathetic child who has to eat his treats off the ground. I rush us to the car, but not very fast because I have the awkward double stroller on a gravel road. Then, I realize that Avery has been eating the strawberries whole, stem and all. The green part must be healthy, right?
Friday, June 24, 2011
Farmer's Market
So, when I turn around I see Tate putting his face to the rocks and licking the chocolate off them! Passers-by are giving sad faces and "awwws" to the sad pathetic child who has to eat his treats off the ground. I rush us to the car, but not very fast because I have the awkward double stroller on a gravel road. Then, I realize that Avery has been eating the strawberries whole, stem and all. The green part must be healthy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment